How much does it cost to live in Mountain Springs Villa?
ROC members decide when the rent needs to be raised and by how much.
- Each member household pays two charges. The first is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash collection and the ROC’s mortgage payments.
- The second charge is the annual membership fee.
- The current lot rent is $235 per month plus water charges based on household usage.
- The annual membership fee is $25.
- Before the homeowners bought Mountain Springs Villa, we had monthly rent increases of about $25 every year. Rent has remained the same since the residents purchased the community in December 2011.
- Find an application here.